You might know what aloe vera is, the green plant that has a lot of good benefits for our health. Research has proven that aloe vera is good for our health when ingested, because it promotes a healthy immune system, stable blood sugar, good digestion, and many more. But the thing that catches our attention the most is that aloe vera can be used as beauty essentials and remedies for different external problems, which include the hair fall or hair loss.
Aloe vera is used as treatment for hair growth for a very long time because it is rich in proteolytic enzymes, which heal dead skin cells while encouraging the growth of new skin cells on the scalp. Its moisturizing qualities help relieve hair dryness and make strands shiny and strong.
How to use Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Obviously you need aloe vera plant to get the aloe vera gel. Cut the sides of the aloe vera plant carefully, you don’t want to be pricked by its thorns.
Cut the leaves of the plant. You will see a gel-like substance inside. That is what we need.
- Use a spoon to scrape all the aloe vera gel and put it in a clean container or bowl.
- You can mix other good carriers of nutrients such as coconut oil, coconut milk, and olive oil for more moisturizing and nutritious benefits.
- Apply it in your scalps to the tip of your hair.
- Let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with mild shampoo and conditioner.
There are already made aloe vera gel solutions you can buy online that also make a promising result. I recommend you this Moisturising Organic Aloe Vera Gel from Arishine. It is proven effective and 100% safe. Try it with yourself!