The hand sanitizer formula combines:
- 2 parts isopropanol or ethanol (91–99% alcohol)
- 1 part aloe gel
- A few drops of clove, eucalyptus, peppermint or other essential oils
If you are going to use hand sanitizer at home, follow the following tips:
- Place hand sanitizer in a clean space. Wipe the countertop with diluted bleach in advance.
- Before making hand sanitizer, wash your hands thoroughly.
- To mix, use a clean spoon to mix. Please wash these items thoroughly before use.
- Make sure that the alcohol used in the hand sanitizer is not diluted.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly until well mixed.
- Do not touch the mixture with your hands before preparing to use it.
- Isopropyl alcohol or ethanol
- hydrogen peroxide
- Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water