Gel from the aloe vera helps the hair regain its natural beauty due to its proteolytic enzymes that makes the skin repair itself faster. It has also proven to have anti-inflammatory properties which helps the skin be protected from burns. Aloe vera gel also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that the scalp absorbs and guards it from scalp infections.
Here’s 2 different ways to make your hair grow faster using aloe vera:
Coconut milk & Aloe vera
Coconut is a great repository of nutrients which makes its extract good for making your hair healthier and stronger. By mixing aloe vera and coconut extracts, it can penetrate your hair shaft in your scalp and reduce hair loss.
How to prepare:
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 4 tablespoons of coconut milk, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and thick mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair scalps and massage it gently and gradually apply it to your hair also.
- Set the mixture in your hair and scalps for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Lemon extract & Aloe vera
Lemon extracts are rich in ascorbic acid or vitamin C which can help optimize pH level of your scalp and hair. It is also necessary for synthesis collagen in the scalp.
How to prepare:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Mix the 2 ingredients evenly until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your scalps and massage it for 2-3 minutes then gradually spread it to your hair.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse your hair with mild shampoo and conditioner.
Always watch out if your skin experiences some irritation and redness due to the allergic reaction of your skin. You can also try Aloe Vera Gel from Arishine for a natural and safer aloe vera hair growth product.