Sometimes, you only have limited time to prepare in the morning, and with that, it can also limit your time for your full makeup and beauty routine. Here are the best makeup and beauty-expert approved tips and tricks for you to still look flawless and good even in a rush.
Magnetic eyeliner and lashes are the main characters. Keep reading and see how it will work out well.
In a hurry? Worry no more!
Here are the five helpful beauty tips for you!
- Tinted moisturizer can be your new friend: Find a formula that is medium coverage and can complement your complexion. If you have an oily face, you should use a matte finish. If you have a dry face, then, you can go for a dewy finish. You can either use your hands, a brush, or a sponge, if you have a great skincare routine, you can worry less because you don't need much coverage. Use a tinted moisturizer with SPY daily and also use a concealer to cover up any of your extra dark spots or blemishes as needed.
- Add your Cream Blush too: It's magical and you can really use it for everything. Get a shade that you really love and use it as your blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick as well for a simple monochromatic look. For a sheer coverage formula, you can be less accurate and if you choose a bolder shade, use brushes to keep the lines crisp and even. Tip: Use a clean finger to apply the cream blush to the contour of the eyes, in the apples of your cheeks, and a thin layer on your lips. Using only one product for all of these? Yes, Girl!
- Dry shampoo can change the game: Well, if you are really in a hurry, washing your hair is a no-go. Dry shampoo is the key now, it will help in removing the oiliness in your hair so you will not look greasy. This also helps to make your hair easier to style. For light colored hair, there will be more formulas that will work well for you while for those you have darker hair, find yourself a spray that is tinted brown. Use a shower cap too to avoid the water stream in the shower.
- The famous 'Eyebrows on fleek': Most of the time, you can settle your eyebrows with just simply using a tinted brow gel with the same color family of your natural brow. If you do not have it, then go for a brow pencil. Do some penciling for your eyebrow and work for your magic from there. Doing your eyebrow may take extra minutes but it's surely worth it.
- Easy to apply lashes are here: Who wouldn't love instant lash extensions? This isn't your typical lashes that are applied using a glue. It will probably take more of your time. You're in a rush, right? Arishine magnetic lashes are here for you, it goes with magnetic eyeliner that can hold it in its place in just three minutes. It's just easy and quick to apply. You'll totally get a long lashes that you love and can really last all day long.
These magnetic lashes and eyeliner will add the effect that brings the drama to your lashes with just quick and easy steps. They are also safe to use and you will surely love it.
Leave a comment