More and more people are switching from glued extensions and falsies to magnetic eyelashes nowadays. Magnetic eyelashes promise no mess and no glue, with this alone you’ll know the cleaning will be easier plus you can use the product longer.
Since magnetic eyelashes use eyeliner to have a grip on your eyes that can be the main source of something we need to clean. Also if you are into adding extra mascara that should also be something we need to clean.
In this blog I will teach you the proper way to clean your magnetic eyelashes and what you will need to do this, it is important to clean it properly without destroying it.
What do you need to prepare?
- 3 Small containers
- Rubbing alcohol
- Micellar water
- Paper towels
How to clean your magnetic lashes?
- Prepare the small container, fill it with rubbing alcohol just enough to the soaking level of the lashes.
- Soak your magnetic eyelashes, make sure each one is not attached to any other.
- Make sure to soak it for only 2-3 minutes, prolonging the soaking period can damage your magnetic lashes.
- Remove the magnetic eyelashes and place them on the other small container and make sure they are not attached still.
- Get your q-tips, tweezers and paper towel.
- Get one lashes at a time using the tweezers (normally it’s free on magnetic eyelashes kit)
- Use the q tips to remove and excess mascara or eyeliner attached on the lashes.
- When clean, get another q tip and saturate it with Micellar water to do final cleaning just in case there are more eyeliner or mascara on it.
- Dry carefully with a paper towel. You don’t have to dry all the way.
- Place it back on the packaging and remember to leave it open to let it dry for some time.
- You can also use a blower to make sure everything is completely dry before storing it.
- Do these steps for all the lashes and you are good to go.
Cleaning and sanitizing beauty products should be part of your routine or hygiene. Do it to avoid future problems like irritation and infection.
Leave a comment